Enterprise & Finance Legislation

This mixed enterprise and finance degree teaches banking sector basics, business analysis, finance and techniques. This course develops students’ literacy and professional communication abilities. Students focus on present business points and convey relevant meaning in oral and written format. The main themes of the course embody writing experiences and other relevant business paperwork (e.g. letters, brief experiences); communicating in teams and meetings; awareness of intercultural communication and numerous audiences; the job search (together with resumes and cover letters); business; business rhetoric in speaking and writing; summarizing and evaluating current enterprise-associated readings; delivering displays; researching and documenting reviews utilizing APA format; and self-enhancing skills.

You will take courses from the Antai Faculty of Economics and Administration , which was the first enterprise faculty in mainland China to have been triply accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. They have Bachelor programmes in Economics and Finance. You may be required to provide the next documentation along with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this diploma programme. When you have not yet accomplished your current programme of research, then you may still apply and you possibly can provide your Diploma Certificates at a later date.

The College of Greenwich accepts … Read More

Enterprise & Finance Legislation

Enterprise and Finance supports the College by way of modern thought and management, collaboratively promoting the perfect pursuits of the University, influencing cultural change, and being efficient stewards of assets by providing top quality services. Do not meet the English language requirements? INTO City, University of London affords English language programmes to help put together you for research at university Small business administration. These intensive and versatile courses are designed to enhance your English ability for entry to degree courses. On average examinations kind around 70% of the assessed work with the remaining 30% coming from coursework, including a written dissertation or venture depending in your chosen programme. The exam interval falls between April and June in the summer term, with college students taking an average of 5 or 6 exams. Graduation usually takes place in December.

Apply and determine monetary ideas and points that provide the necessary tips to resolve company finance problems and to achieve a considerable grounding within the discipline. Situated within the heart of Madrid’s monetary district, IE Business Faculty is ranked 1st in Spain and fifth in Europe (FT European Business College rankings 2015). UCLA Business and Finance Companies (BFS) helps the College by … Read More